HTC EVO 3D vs. HTC ThunderBolt Schmackdown!
by Scott Lewis on June 28, 2011
HTC arguably has the most powerful line of smartphones available in the US today. One of these phones is the ThunderBolt on Verizon's 4G LTE network. The ThunderBolt was a smash hit when it was introduced in March 2011, but now has heavy competition from some HTC stablemates, including the HTC EVO 3D on Sprint. In this Schmackdown, Wirefly's Bob Kovacs puts two powerhouse phones head-to-head... only one can be the winner.
Shop by Operating System (OS)
Shop by Manufacturer
Shop by Carriers
ThunderBolt by HTC for Verizon Wireless
- The First 4G LTE Smartphone From Verizon Wireless
- Amazing 4.3" Full Touch Screen Smartphone Powered By Google's Latest Android Technology
- 8 Megapixel Primary Camera with LED Flash and 1.3 Megapixel Front-facing Camera
- Connect Up To 8 Wifi-enabled Devices To The Internet
- Thousands Of Apps and Hundreds Of Widgets Available On Google Play Store
HTC EVO V 4G for Virgin Mobile
- An Android Smartphone With An Amazing 4.3" 3D Display - No 3D Glasses Required!
- Capable Of Super-fast 4G Speeds On Virgin's Powerful 4G Network
- Powerful 1.2GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
- Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" and The Latest Version Of HTC Sense Includes Friend Stream
- Simultaneous Voice and Data Capability In 4G and WiFi Coverage Areas, Surf The Web While Talking